With the Oscars just two days away, excitement is building in the wings – and all bets are on.
The biggest night in the awards season is, as always, set to be a star-studded affair, with every A-lister imaginable – and some new faces – treading the red carpet.
The hottest names in Hollywood are busy practicing their acceptance speeches, but who’ll be crying tears of joy and who’ll be attempting their best “loser face”?
This year’s awards span 24 categories including best picture, best director, best supporting acts and best screenplay.
In a year of cinematic diversity, the nominees couldn’t be more different – from existential indie film about grief and regret (Manchester by the Sea), to epic tearjerker (Lion), to the smash-hit Golden Age-inspired musical (La La Land).
Who gets your vote? The action is set to kick off at 7pm, so make sure you’ve got your popcorn at the ready. Lights, camera…place your bets!
NetBet has all the best odds on the biggest markets. Here’s our top selection:
- Damien Chazelle [La La Land] 1/20
- Barry Jenkins [Moonlight] 10/1
- Kenneth Lonergan [Manchester by the Sea] 15/1
- Casey Affleck [Manchester by the Sea] 5/9
- Denzel Washington [Fences] 6/5
- Ryan Gosling [La La Land] 16/1
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
- Viola Davis [Fences] 1/50
- Michelle Williams [Manchester by the Sea] 13/1
- Naomi Harris [Nocturnal Animals] 17/1