Football Match Preview

Liverpool vs Arsenal: Premier League Betting Tips, Predictions, Odds and Match Preview

Our NetBet expert tipster’s Liverpool vs Arsenal football betting tips are in, and he thinks Liverpool will brush aside Mikel Arteta’s men despite their promising recent form.

Liverpool vs Arsenal

Saturday 20th November, 5:30pm

Anfield, Liverpool

Live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League

Liverpool vs Arsenal Football Preview

Just two points separate these sides going into match week 12, with Liverpool holding a slight advantage in fourth place. Anfield has not exactly been a fortress this season, but Arsenal have struggled on the road, doing most of their good work on home soil.

West Ham handed Jurgen Klopp’s side their first defeat of the season last time out, ending Liverpool’s 16-match unbeaten run in all competitions. As the top scorers in the league with 31 goals, the only critique of the Reds this season has been their tendency to let leads slip. In three of their four league draws, Liverpool have dropped points from winning positions.

After a rocky start to the campaign, Arteta seems to have turned things around at the Emirates. Since their 5-0 drubbing at the hands of Man City, Arsenal have gone on a 8 match unbeaten run in the league, seeing them climb to fifth place.

It is the defensive organisation which has been at the forefront of the Gunners’ upturn in fortunes. The signings of Ben White and Aaron Ramsdale have proven critics wrong, and Arsenal have kept 5 clean sheets in their eight-game run.

At the other end of the pitch, Emile Smith-Rowe’s fine season earned him a last minute call-up for England’s World Cup qualifiers. The playmaker has been at the heart of every Arsenal attack, contributing four goals and two assists from attacking midfield. He will be pivotal if his side are to unlock the league’s third best defence on the road.

Liverpool’s key man will of course be Mo Salah. The Egyptian might be the best player in the world right no. With 10 goals and 7 assists, he has single-handedly dragged his side to victory on more than one occasion, with mesmerising goals and relentless creativity.

Our NetBet win probability counter suggests Liverpool will come out on top, giving the reds a 64% likelihood of victory. Arsenal are given just a 16% chance of winning, with a draw more likely at 20%.

We’ve taken a look at the odds and picked our favourite bets ahead of this weekend’s massive game.

Liverpool vs Arsenal Football Odds

The bookies have given the away team little to no chance of winning, with odds of 5/1 at NetBet. Liverpool are heavy favourites to take all 3 points at Anfield with odds of 4/9, whilst a tie can be backed at 18/5.

Liverpool vs Arsenal Betting Tips

 *Odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Over 2.5 goals – 10/21

If you’re looking for a relatively safe pick, this could be the bet for you. Of Liverpool’s 11 league games this season, 9 have ended with over 2.5 goals. The home side are averaging 2.8 goals per game and have the most in-form player in the league firing on all cylinders. Despite Arsenal’s recent defensive solidarity, Liverpool are an entirely different prospect.

Liverpool Win and Both to Score – 17/10

Arteta’s side are rarely dominated in games. They will keep trying to play in the Spaniard’s philosophy, and have every chance of finding the net themselves. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will always be a threat and Smith-Rowe and Bukayo Saka can pop up with a goal. We don’t think they’ll have enough to get anything from the game, but it won’t be as one-sided as people might think.

Mo Salah first goalscorer – 13/5

The Egyptian is pretty much inevitable at this point. Whether it’s Kieran Tierney or Nuno Tavares, the left-back will have their work cut out for them on Saturday. Nobody has been able to get a hold of Salah this season, and we wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him opening the scoring with his deadly left foot.

When you choose NetBet Sport, you can enjoy a whole range of top quality sports and markets. Whatever you choose, always remember to bet responsibly. Here at NetBet, player wellbeing is our number one priority – check out our Responsible Gambling tips and tools page for more information.

NetBet Boosts are extremely popular with our customers at NetBet Sport. These can be used across a wide range of sports and you can check out more information on NetBet Boosts on our Promotions page!