Football Match Preview

Chelsea vs Manchester United: Premier League Betting Tips, Predictions, Odds and Match Preview

Our NetBet expert tipster’s Chelsea vs Manchester United football betting tips are in, and he can’t see anything other than a dominant win for Thomas Tuchel’s side.

Chelsea vs Manchester United

Sunday 28th November, 4:30pm

Stamford Bridge, London

Live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League

Chelsea vs Manchester United Football Preview

There couldn’t be much more of a contrast in how these teams are performing this season. Chelsea are thriving under Thomas Tuchel and sit top of the table, whilst United’s downward spiral ended with the sacking of club legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

In terms of form, Chelsea have picked up the most points in the last five games, scoring 15 goals and conceding just once in the process. United on the other hand have only picked up three points in the same time period – only Brentford and Everton have managed fewer.

This looked a difficult task for the Red Devils already, but with captain Harry Maguire suspended, it’s anyone’s guess as to who will make up United’s shaky back-line. Injuries to Paul Pogba and Raphael Varane have significantly weakened United’s side, whilst Edinson Cavani, Luke Shaw and Mason Greenwood could also miss the fixture.

Although the rumours of Ralf Rangnick are circulating Old Trafford, it will be Michael Carrick who is tasked with avoiding a hammering at the hands of the Blues. Tuchel’s side have gone from strength to strength, and a 4-0 drubbing of the Old Lady Juventus was a clear indication of just how strong this Chelsea side is.

Defensively, United have been poor all season, and things won’t get any easier for their full-backs as they take a trip to face some of the most productive wing-backs in European football this season. Former Red Romelu Lukaku is also set to return to action this weekend, with the Belgian offering the potential to rub salt into the wound of the club he was seemingly forced out of.

Our NetBet win probability counter has Chelsea as favourites with a win percentage of 59%, whilst the visitors are given just an 18% chance of victory. The likelihood of things ending all-square is valued at 23%.

We’ve taken a look at the odds and picked our favourite bets ahead of this weekend’s blockbuster match-up.

Chelsea vs Manchester United Football Odds

 Chelsea’s impressive start to the campaign means they go into this tie as favourites at 10/17, whereas a Manchester United win is priced at 4/1. The last two meetings between these sides have ended 0-0 and a draw is priced at 59/20.

Chelsea vs Manchester United Betting Tips

*Odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

 Chelsea win 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 – 16/5

Although most expect Chelsea to come out on top, the quality in United’s attack simply cannot be ignored. With Cristiano Ronaldo leading the line and Bruno Fernandes an assist machine, we think the Reds have a good chance of finding the net. That being said, we don’t think they have much hope of shutting the rampant Blues out at the other end.

Anytime Goalscorer, Romelu Lukaku – 13/10

He might not start the game depending on match fitness, but the Belgian is almost certain to feature at some point. It looks written in the stars for Lukaku to find the net against his former club, especially given their defensive frailties of late.

United to Win from Behind – 19-1

If you’re looking for a potential big win, look no further. United have a history of coming from behind to win, and they have enough quality throughout their squad to cause Chelsea real problems. The home side will likely dominate proceedings and we can see them going ahead early, but you never write off this United side.

When you choose NetBet Sport, you can enjoy a whole range of top quality sports and markets. Whatever you choose, always remember to bet responsibly. Here at NetBet, player wellbeing is our number one priority – check out our Responsible Gambling tips and tools page for more information.

NetBet Boosts are extremely popular with our customers at NetBet Sport. These can be used across a wide range of sports and you can check out more information on NetBet Boosts on our Promotions page!