Football Match Preview

Tottenham vs Wolves: Premier League Betting Tips, Predictions, Odds and Match Preview

Our expert tipster at NetBet has provided his football betting tips for this crucial tie in the race for European football, and he thinks Spurs’ impressive home form will continue.

Tottenham vs Wolves

Sunday 13th February, 2pm

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London

Tottenham vs Wolves Football Preview

There isn’t a lot separating these two as they eye up a late charge for the Champions League at the back-end of the season. Antonio Conte has tightened things up at the back for Spurs, and Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea are the only team to get the better of their rivals since the Italian took charge.

Wolves have been equally impressive defensively, and Bruno Lage’s side boast one of the best defensive records in the league going into this fixture. However, they have faced greater problems than their opponents at the opposite end of their pitch, with only two teams having scored fewer this season than the visitors.

The return of Tottenham’s top goalscorer Heung-Min Son has provided a huge boost to his side’s hopes of European football next season, with talisman Harry Kane seeming to perform better alongside the South Korean. The duo will certainly give Wolves’ back five something to think about, but they will also have to keep an eye on the potential influence of deep-lying playmakers Ruben Neves and Joao Moutinho.

Nearly everything positive that Wolves do comes through their Portuguese midfield pairing, and the battle in the centre of the park will be crucial in deciding the tie. Conte will almost certainly look to nullify Wolves’ threat by deploying his favoured industrious duo of Pierre Emile-Hojbjerg and Harry Winks, with the Italian happy to sacrifice creative capability for defensive stability.

With this meeting promising to be a close affair, our NetBet win probability counter thinks Spurs are more likely to come out on top with a 58% chance of winning. Despite their strong form, the visitors are given just a 17% chance, with the likelihood of a draw at 25%.

Tottenham vs Wolves Football Odds

With the home advantage, the bookies see Spurs as strong favourites at 5/8. Although the visitors have won two of the last three meetings away at Tottenham, Wolves are priced at 17/4, with a draw at 53/20.

Tottenham vs Wolves Betting Tips

*Odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Tottenham Win to Zero – 29/20

Spurs have won the last two meetings between these sides to zero. This fixture doesn’t scream goals, and both will look to be compact first, but the home side have the more clinical finishers in forward areas.

Create YourBet Special: Draw, Under 3.5 Goals, Son to Score Anytime – 18/1

This looks set to be a fairly even match-up. Wolves don’t get beat very often and they have won three consecutive away games, but with Son returning to action, their task has been made just that little bit trickier.

Anytime Goalscorer: Raul Jimenez – 7/1

Wolves aren’t the most devastating attacking force, but if anyone is going to find the net, it’s probably their Mexican centre-forward. He is a handful for any defender and poses a huge aerial threat if his side can get their delivery right.

When you choose NetBet Sport, you can enjoy a whole range of top quality sports and markets. Whatever you choose, always remember to bet responsibly. Here at NetBet, player wellbeing is our number one priority – check out our Responsible Gambling tips and tools page for more information.

NetBet Boosts are extremely popular with our customers at NetBet Sport. These can be used across a wide range of sports and you can check out more information on NetBet Boosts on our Promotions page!