Football Match Preview

Everton vs Manchester United: Premier League Betting Tips, Predictions, Odds and Match Preview

This is a must-win game for both sides, with huge consequences at either end of the table. We’ve previewed the upcoming fixture and provided our best betting tips from NetBet Sport’s football odds page, including a NetBet score line boost!

Everton vs Man United

Saturday 9th April, 12:30pm

Goodison Park, Liverpool

Live on BT Sport

Everton vs Man United Football Preview

Things have gone from bad to worse for Everton in recent months, but time is running our for Frank Lampard to save the Toffees from their first Premier League relegation. No team has spent more time in the top-flight than Everton, but with four of the top seven to play in their remaining nine games, they are quickly becoming a favourite spend next season in the Championship.

Man United are having a disastrous season by their own standards. After massive summer investment, to be sat in seventh with eight games to play was not the plan. Their top four hopes have only been kept alive by Arsenal’s recent defeat to Crystal Palace.

A single point isn’t really enough for either of these sides. Everton’s relegation rivals Burnley and Watford both have winnable games against Norwich and Leeds this weekend, whilst defeat for United could see them slip six points adrift of Champions League football.

Lampard’s hopes will largely be resting on Richarlison, who has netted five goals for club and country in his last four games. The Brazilian remains Everton’s main attacking threat, with last season’s top goalscorer Dominic Calvert-Lewin struggling to find form following an injury-plighted campaign. United’s back-line have consistently struggled against physical forwards – how they deal with Richarlison could go a long way in deciding the outcome of the match.

Ralf Rangnick’s side will fancy their chances of finding the net themselves, and although not currently in the best form, they have plenty of attacking talent to cause this shaky Everton defence problems. The visitors will be favourites going into the tie, with NetBet’s win probability counter giving them a 54% chance of victory. The hosts’ poor form has left them with just a 21% chance of winning, with a draw seen as more likely at 25%.

Everton vs Man United Football Odds

United have won just two of their last seven meetings with Everton, but the Reds will still be favourites at 10/13. The hosts have won just one of their last 15 games against United, and they will go into the game as underdogs at 10/3, with a draw priced at 53/20.

Everton vs Man United Betting Tips

NetBet Boost: Man Utd to win 1-0 – 29/4

We’ve boosted the odds on United to win 1-0! They certainly have goals in their attack, but the question remains as to whether they can keep Everton’s frontmen quiet.

Man Utd win, Both to score, Bruno Fernandes first goalscorer – 18/1

Both teams have scored in five of the last six meetings between these sides. United’s quality should give them enough to come out on top, but it won’t be a completely one-sided affair. When the Reds are in a tricky spot, it’s so often Fernandes that delivers the goods.

Both to score, Over 0.5 first half goals, Richarlison anytime goalscorer – 5/1

Richarlison was Everton’s standout player in their defeat to Burnley. We wouldn’t mind betting he’ll cause United’s back four all sorts of problems, but we’re not confident in his defence to keep the Reds out at the other end.

When you choose NetBet Sport, you can enjoy a whole range of top quality sports and markets. Whatever you choose, always remember to bet responsibly. Here at NetBet, player wellbeing is our number one priority – check out our Responsible Gambling tips and tools page for more information.

NetBet Boosts are extremely popular with our customers at NetBet Sport. These can be used across a wide range of sports and you can check out more information on NetBet Boosts on our Promotions page!