Football Preview

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur: Premier League Betting Tips, Predictions, Odds and Match Preview

Our NetBet expert tipster’s Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur football betting tips are in, and he thinks we’re in for an absolute cracker between two teams who badly need a result.

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur

Sunday 26th September, 4.30pm

Emirates Stadium, London

Live on Sky Sports Main Event & Sky Sports Football

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur Football Preview

Arsenal and Tottenham is a cracking London rivalry, and we believe this game could go either way on Sunday evening.

It’s hard to see either of these sides being up near the top of the table towards the end of the year unless they use this game as a springboard to get back to where they believe they should be.

The NetBet win probability calculator gives Arsenal a 43% chance of winning to Spurs’ 28% for a win. Even a draw is put at a higher percentage at 29%, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t routes to a victory for the visitors.

It’s a really intriguing game of football, with both Nuno Santos and Mikel Arteta understanding that a loss will put them under big, big pressure for their jobs in the long run.

The odds have made this game an absolute pick ‘em and we are struggling to pick a winner ourselves.

We’ve taken a look at the odds, and have made out picks and predictions for the weekend’s big game.

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur Football odds

Arsenal have a perhaps unfair favourites tag here, priced at just 5/4 opposite Spurs’ 41/20 odds. The draw, which is definitely worth a look this time around, is a pretty tasty 23/10.

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur Football betting tips

Odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Tottenham Hotspur to win – 41/20

We understand that this was a poor choice when we recommended a Spurs result last weekend against Chelsea, but Arsenal this season are no Chelsea. We still believe that there is a big result in Nuno’s team and Mikel Arteta’s men may be the ones that they will end up getting it against. In football, we always back teams are more than 2/1 when the games seem even, as after all it is a three horse race! This one could definitely end up in either side’s favour, but at this price you have to like Spurs.

Arsenal win and both to score – 18/5

This game is going to be tight, but with goalscorers like Harry Kane on the Spurs side and Aubameyang for Arsenal, it wouldn’t surprise us at all if they managed to get on the scoresheet even if the result ultimately goes the other way.

Harry Kane to score anytime – 33/20

It’s a Spurs game, Harry Kane is playing, it’s very tough to back anybody else to get on the scoresheet in this one. At quite a bit above evens as well, we like the market a lot.

When you choose NetBet Sport, you can enjoy a whole range of top quality sports and markets. Whatever you choose, always remember to bet responsibly. Here at NetBet, player wellbeing is our number one priority – check out our Responsible Gambling tips and tools page for more information.

NetBet Boosts are extremely popular with our customers at NetBet Sport. These can be used across a wide range of sports and you can check out more information on NetBet Boosts on our Promotions page!