Football Match Preview

Leicester vs Chelsea: Premier League Betting Tips, Predictions, Odds and Match Preview

Our NetBet expert tipster’s Leicester vs Chelsea football betting tips are in, and he thinks Chelsea will continue their unbeaten run that has seen them rise to the Premier League summit.

Leicester vs Chelsea

Saturday 20th November, 12:30pm

King Power Stadium

Live on BT Sport

Leicester vs Chelsea Football Preview

League leaders Chelsea have looked an unstoppable force at times this season and are yet to lose a game on the road. Leicester face the difficult task of handing Thomas Tuchel’s side their first defeat in eight games in all competitions.

Brendan Rodgers’ side have had an inconsistent start to the campaign, but they look to be building up a head of steam with just one defeat in their last 6.

Jamie Vardy and Youri Tielemans have been standout performers for the Foxes, netting 10 times between them. The two are responsible for over 50% of Leicester’s league goals this season, and the potential absence of playmaker Tielemans could be a real blow to their chances of taking any points from this tie.

Chelsea’s key men will once again be their wing-backs. Ben Chilwell and Reece James have flourished under Tuchel’s 3-4-3 formation, with 7 goals and three assists between them. Not only will they be tasked with nullifying the attacking threat of their opposite numbers Timothy Castagne and Ricardo Pereira, but they will also be crucial in Chelsea’s chance creation.

The Blues have excelled defensively thus far, conceding just 4 times in 11 games and keeping 7 clean sheets. Once summer signing Romelu Lukaku is back in the mix, it’s difficult to see how anyone could stop this Chelsea team.

Our NetBet win probability counter suggests the away side will be favourites, with a Chelsea win sitting at 53%. It gives Leicester a 21% chance of winning, with the draw more likely at 26%.

We’ve taken a look at the odds and provided you with our favourite picks ahead of the Saturday lunchtime clash.

Leicester vs Chelsea Football Odds

Despite Leicester’s recent upturn in form, they are still heavy underdogs going into the game and are priced at 17/5 with NetBet. Top of the table Chelsea will be favourites going into the tie and can be backed at 20/27, whilst a draw provides some good value at 51/20.

Leicester vs Chelsea Betting Tips

 *Odds correct at time of publication and are subject to change.

Chelsea win to nil – 9/5

Chelsea have won to nil in seven out of 11 league games this season, over 60%. Although they slipped up slightly in their last fixture against Burnley, we back Tuchel’s men to rise to the occasion and continue their impressive run at the summit of the league.

Under 2.5 goals – 4/5

We don’t envisage this being a particular high scoring affair. Although Chelsea have scored 27 in 11, Leicester will be more than happy to take a defence first approach and stay in the game for as long as possible. It could be a game decided by just a single goal.

Jamie Vardy first goalscorer – 5/1

If Leicester are going to pick up points from this game, they will have to get their noses in front. Should Chelsea get the first goal, their wing-backs will become more cautious and Tuchel’s side have been notoriously difficult to break down. If anyone can grab the Foxes a goal, it’s Jamie Vardy. With 7 in 11 games, the dynamic forward will be looking to add to his tally.

When you choose NetBet Sport, you can enjoy a whole range of top quality sports and markets. Whatever you choose, always remember to bet responsibly. Here at NetBet, player wellbeing is our number one priority – check out our Responsible Gambling tips and tools page for more information.

NetBet Boosts are extremely popular with our customers at NetBet Sport. These can be used across a wide range of sports and you can check out more information on NetBet Boosts on our Promotions page!